I’ve always have plans to work in another country like Australia but when I read and think about the prospects working there, I weren’t very sure myself if it was a good choice in the first place. But like the saying goes, “Never try, never know”. I have asked myself these questions many times.
Am I unhappy with the current situation that I’m in now?
- No. Not really. I’m enjoying what I am doing at this point of time.
Would I be able to do the same as what I am doing now in Australia?
- Yes. But that would take a while, a long while perhaps. Since I’ve read about the discrimination against overseas trained doctors in certain parts of Australia, so it would not be easy. Chances are slim.
Then, why do I want to go there in the first place?
- For a better future. And for my wife too, as she longs to work there.
Does that mean there is no future in where I am now?
- I don’t know. I can’t foresee the future.
Then how would I know the future is better in Australia?
- Honestly, I have no idea how’s it going to be like there too.
So, the bottom line is? I don’t know. What I do know is that, in life, everyone strives to be the
breast best (been scanning too many breasts lately). I would want to make my own path and do what I’m happy with. However, there are times where responsibility and the influences from the people around you tend to stray us away.
To end my story for today, here’s a breast cyst for your viewing pleasure.